How to Change the World
This picture is from my first visit to New York City in 1981. The view is from the Empire State Building looking towards the World Trade Center and southern Manhattan. We had no idea how this view would change twenty years later. The world is going to change whether we want it to or not. The opportunity is to influence the changes in ways to make the world better than what we found it.
How to Change the World Newsletter (Coming Soon)
Launching in September 2023, this weekly newsletter will be a collection of my thinking on how to change the world on an individual, group, or societal level. Subscribe for free!
I have recorded some of my favorite presentations on change:
- Change Revolutions: My signature presentation on organizational change (51 minutes)
- Zombies in the Workplace: A fun motivational presentation for leaders (13 minutes)
- Reframing: A short motivational piece on how to reframe your circumstances (2 minutes)
- How I Learning to Stop Worrying and Love the F-Bomb: How to learn from failure (20 minutes)
If you are interested in my speaking to your group, please set-up a meeting to discuss.
- Planning with Purpose
- Wayfinding for Personal Productivity
- You Do You: A Life Philosophy
- Leadership Secrets of Disney's Moana
- How to Lead a Change Revolution
- Dealing with Disappointment
Coaching and Consulting
I am a certified Master Professional Coach and Life Story Coach by the Transformation Academy. My focus is on coaching individuals and organizations to professional success and change management. I have developed my own process of wayfinding coaching which helps clients figure out where they want to go and how to get there. If you would like to learn more, please schedule an initial consultation. The only investment to get started is your time.